Friday, December 28, 2007

Your postexistence effect


Its been years still I miss you,
Its been years still I love you,
Why can't I hate you ?
Why can't I forget you ?

Too much pressure inside me,
battle between the mind's intellect
and the heart's intellect.

I am aware that I am naked and cold
without you.
consumed by silence and darkness
my being wanders.

My shadow is my only companion
later he fades in the dark leaving me alone.

If you had hurt me and left,
my bruises would have healed,
but you loved me more than life
then destiny took you
away from me..

I keep falling alone,
deep somewhere I don't know
no strings attached to cushion my fall.

all I can do is stick to my faith and hope
wishing that i will be laid beside you
in my eternal rest.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely language!
    Its great the way you have brought out your inner feelings. Obvioulsy your's will be an interesting piece of Blog, good start!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much pain. Gabriel, did you lose someone dear?

    ReplyDelete